Saturday, April 18, 2009

Half-baked sermon

What is it with American evangelicals!#@!! I was listening to an Easter talk by Matt Chandler (he seems like a really great guy and I would love to hang out with him sometime) BUT he kept making false dichotomies, pitting one truth against another. What took the cake was his use of the theological term 'imparted' when he clearly meant 'imputed'. Please can we do better than America (or at least help them to Bible College before they plant a church!).

P.S. Something must be going his way since I can't even get my talks online nor do I get invites to Engage or great raps from Mark Driscoll. Chris.

You can find the sermon here.

2 comments:

Craig Schwarze said...

To put your sermons online, perhaps use podomatic.com.

Christopher Braga said...

Thanks for that Craig. My first step is doing the recording bit etc. Cheers, Chris.